Flea Control Recommendations
Let’s face it. Fleas are just terrible. Nobody wants to be bitten by blood thirsty fleas, and we don’t want our pets to suffer from them either. And considering the rate at which they can spread, Flea Control is very important for your family and your pets. Not to mention fleas can carry other parasites and diseases, which just makes matters worse.
Here’s a few tips to help you with Flea Control:
- Flea control can be individually specified to the area in which the pet lives.
- We recommend Frontline Plus for dogs and cats. It controls both fleas and ticks.
- We recommend applying it once a month, as needed to control external parasites.
- Pets allergic to fleas should be on Frontline Plus year-round, as a single flea bite can cause an allergic reaction.
- Year-round flea control also helps in the prevention of tapeworm infestation, as tapeworms can be carried by fleas.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding how to prevent or eliminate fleas in your home, feel free to Contact Us today!